Baby Teething Remedies Teething is the worst phase for you and your baby; because the baby is in tremendous pain and you just can’t watch it being agonized. Although it varies with each Baby Teething Remedies, teething starts generally when the baby is 4 to 6 months old. You can take various hints to see teething has begun.
Following are some of them –
⇒ Swollen gums
⇒ Chewing on solid objects
Baby Teething Remedies
Thus if you want to avoid these things and give your baby some teething relief,
following are some very effective baby teething remedies that you could follow, for teething babies.teething care remedies for your baby
Following are some effective teething remedies followed to help your baby during its teething period –
- Rub your baby’s gums – Due to the pressure you use, the discomfort of the baby will be erased.
- Teething rings – These are very helpful as they comfort the baby’s gums. It also helps the baby to let the emerging tooth to brake in very easily.
- Teething tablets – These tablets have a number of advantages and are the best baby teething remedy because they are homeopathic and thus do not contain strong chemicals that may have undesired side effects. They give instant relief and dissolve immediately in the baby’s mouth, thus there is no chance of choking, if that is what you fear.
- Teething gels – Teething gels that can be directly applied to the gums, are easily available in the market, manufactured by reputed and well-known brands such as Haylands etc. The pain gets relieved and your baby may fall asleep due to the comfort that it has got.
- Herbs and oils – Herbs and oils that help in making teething an easier process, too are available in the market easily these days. It has all the natural herbs and oils such as chamomile, almond oil, clove buds, dried herbs and flowers etc.
A part from these there are also single dose remedies where specially prepared gels are entirely squeezed into the mouth to stop the pain. There are also numerous allopathic tablets and remedies available in the market.